Pages

RSS

Selamat Datang ke Blog Saya
Harap anda 'pening' membacanya.

Monday, July 20, 2009

I WILL WAIT

BY RICHARD QUEK


A big flood hit a village. Everyone was evacuated and
fled for safety, except for one man who said, “God will
save me. I have faith.” As the water level rose, a jeep
came to rescue him but he refused help and said, “God
will save me. I have faith.” As the water level rose
further, he went up to the second story, and a boat
came to help him. Again he refused to go saying, “God
will save me. I have faith.” The water kept rising and
finally he climbed to the roof. A helicopter came to
rescue him, but he said, “God will save me. I have
faith.” Finally he drowned. When he came face to face
with his Maker he angrily commented, “I have complete
faith in you. Why did you ignore my prayers and let me
drown?” The Lord replied, “Who do you think sent the
jeep, the boat, and the helicopter?”


SUCCESS PRINCIPLES

We must be accountable for what we do and not blame
others for our shortcoming. We have to take the
necessary action to help ourselves, rather than
waiting, wishing and wondering what is happening in
life. Nobody will help you unless you first decide to
help yourself.

Take action right now and do not waste any minute. You
are responsible for your own failure or success!!

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE

"Our life is what our thoughts make it. A man will find
that as he alters his thoughts toward things and other
people, things and other people will alter towards
him."

0 comments: